10/27/2013

How to Wear Your Boyfriends Denim Shirt

So ladies here you have some inspiration how to wear a man's denim shirt. My favorite way to style a denim shirt is either with jeans (might be because I remember those days when I felt like a dork or wearing denim with denim), in a very masculine way, or even better with a super feminine skirt. 

Here is one of my favorite outfits where I've pared up a sleeveless (straight, quite masculine) denim shirt with a pop of color and a print. The dot over the eye here I think is my vintage skinny belt I added to create a shape to the otherwise straight camo jacket. 

Here is some other inspiration for how to wear a masculine denim shirt:

Could be the perfect thing to wear a relaxed sunday

A oversized denim shirt sexied up with skinny jeans or tight leather pants/leggings and high heels

I remember those days when we were told not to wear denim with denim. I'm so glad those days are gone!

 


I love the sleeveless denim shirt styled with a printed skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment